Just some of the good ole policies. Thank you for reading the blog, however, please read the following too!
- If you use material or images from this blog, make sure to provide credit to this site and/or the site credited. In other words, I seek original material and that often takes a great deal of time. Be nice + respectful by crediting this site. If I credit another site, make sure to credit them as well.
- Wedding planning should be a joyful occasion. With that said, I really like hearing from readers via positive + nice comments. Negative comments – not so much. I am not obligated to approve/post negative comments. It hasn’t happened yet here [so thank you!] but I feel I need to say it. Additionally, any comments with the sole purpose of promoting companies or products [and obviously, just plain spam] will be deleted.
- If you have an image on this blog + would like it removed, please e-mail info[at]trendsettingwedding[dot]com. I will respond to the e-mail. So, no response to a take down/remove e-mail = e-mail was not received.
- I always strive for original content. However, with things I see, like + want to you share with you that aren’t my own findings, I will credit the source(s).
- The views reflected in comments or re-posts [posts on this site shown on other sites] are not reflected of myself or the trendsetting wedding blog.
- Lastly, I am a kind hearted gal + I like meeting more of the same. I hope to get to know you + you me through this little blog. Thank you for following as I share my wedding likes + loves.
Enjoy.Did you like this? If so, you can easily bookmark it, RSS feed.